You can register your grievances online directly, at GHMC PARISHKRUTHI WEBSITE.

Know your ward and circle number . For e.g Sri Ramnagar Colony and MES colony comes under Alwal Circle * and Ward 22 on this website.

*    How to lodge a Grievance/Complaint in GHMC?


  • You can give a grievance/complaint to GHMC online through or you can give your grievance/complaint at the Citizen Service Center at the Head Office, Tank bund
  • How to know the status of the Grievance/Complaint?

You can view the status of the Grievance online by providing the Grievance Reg. No. The details of the action taken and with whom the Grievance is currently with can be viewed.
What does the Grievance Reg. No. indicate?

  • The first 2 digits indicate the year the grievance/complaint was given and the next 3 letters indicate the department with which the grievance/complaint is associated, the last 4 digits being a serial no.

It is also the responsibility of citizens to complain or raise an alert  when a street light goes off or any menacing issue, all you need to do write a complaint to the concerned  official and keep an acknowledgment for follow up by quoting your name,house number and phone number.



Joomla Plugin

Last Updated (Thursday, 26 April 2012 13:18)